This couple was retiring from the San Francisco Bay area to the Central Coast and wanted to upgrade this 1990’s style house into their new forever home. Every inch of the house was remodeled.
- Removed interior walls to create an open concept
- Custom cabinetry with a large island
- Granite counters
- New fireplace area with custom tile and TV above
- Engineered hardwood flooring
- New interior doors
- Remodeled master and guest bathrooms
Drag the slider back and forth to see the before and after of this project.
Tell Us About Your Dream Home
15 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Contractor to Build or Remodel Your Home or Commercial Space
Download this free guide to learn how to choose the right contractor and see our signature process for building and remodeling projects.